Complero was founded in 2017 and is a fast-growing startup company in the IT industry. Our mission: Stay Connected! We developed a software that uses artificial intelligence to analyze and update customer master data. Today, we already enjoy the trust of many large well-known enterprise companies. Our team consists of developers, creatives and sales and organizational talents. What unites us - the passion for what we do and our software with which we completely rethink the topic "Current customer master data". And we still have big plans! Now is the right time to join us, to accompany our strong growth process and to write success stories together with us.
- You develop new functions for easy handling of our system
- You perform database migrations and you are responsible for the security of our system
- You coordinate new product ideas and priorities with our Customer Success Team and get them off the ground
- You take care of the smooth connection of our customers with our system
- You design the architecture of our solutions
- You document our design decisions and write down the communication in the team and wiki.
- You already have several years of professional experience in front- and backend development
- You are experienced in multiple back-end languages & technologies (REST, Golang).
- You have knowledge of container virtualization with Docker and deployment and scaling with Kubernetes
- You are familiar with continuous integration, continuous delivery, and TDD-You are familiar with working with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, S3, Minio).
- You are eager to work in a distributed team
- You speak fluent English or German
- Location-independent work (remote only) with free, flexible time management
- Growing, dynamic start-up environment
- Collaboration in a motivated, international team
- Positive, flexible working atmosphere with high personal appreciation and responsibility
- Almost unlimited development potential and opportunities for advancement
- Competitive compensation
- Scope for independent work
- Flat hierarchy, short line to colleagues and founding team
- If required, a desk at the Cologne co-working space Startplatz
- Collaboration in the further development of promising products and markets
How to apply
Does this sound like you? Then we are looking forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send us your CV or Linkedin profile.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.