Do you want the opportunity to work on a diverse range of product focussed greenfield projects with a collaborative team of experienced Go engineers?
If so, this company may be your perfect fit -
The company …
I am partnered with an established company with a deep rooted background of product development creating a bespoke customer experience who are expanding their team due to having a another successful year with their expanding client list.
As a part of this small company you'd gain exposure to all parts of the business and as a result thrive as an engineer - sharing knowledge and tackling an array of challenging projects with modern technologies using Go/Golang in a microservices setting for a range of prestigious household names.
• £55,000.00 - £70,000.00
What do they need from you?
• Go / Golang - this can be commercial Go experience or engineering experience in a different language combined with personal Go experience and the desire to work with Go!
• Cloud experience is needed but AWS or GCP are welcomed
• TDD experience
• Infrastructure as code (i.e. terraform)
• CI deployment pipelines
Why do engineers love working here?
• The opportunity to impact upon and be involved in all areas of the business
• Working in a product driven environment
• Diversity of tech and projects to allow for ongoing and diverse learning progression
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration of experienced and enthusiastic engineers
• Remote - they have an office based in London with the ability to go in if needed
• Personal development and training budget
• 25 days paid holiday
• Contributory pension scheme
How to apply
If you think this sounds like something you'd be interested In hearing more about, email me at email@example.com and I'll be in touch to arrange an informal chat.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.