The right individual will be self-driven. Someone who cares about maintainability of the code, automation, deployment processes and how to enable innovation through fostering a growing culture of Open Source. You will go beyond just coding and help to shape the engineering culture and best practices.
Skills & requirements
- Outstanding experience in Go (Golang)
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Python, Node.js or Java
- Experience with RESTful web services
- Experience with integration patterns
- Experience with relational and graph databases
- Experience storing and indexing data
- Code optimization and performance improvements
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- A passion and curiosity for creating and building things
Nice to have:
- Experience with working remotely
- Familiar/involved with open source projects
- Independent, self-motivated
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Proven track record of always learning and growing.
- Proactive attitude
- Possess a spirit of generosity
- Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc., etc.
- Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world
- Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
- Join our vibrant community, filled with opportunities to join engaging engineering roundtable discussions, AMAs, gaming clubs, LAN parties, charitable fundraisers, fitness programs (+gym membership), etc. This is the community to be in if you're a remote developer.
- We’ll help fund your learning and growing each day through our Unleash program, which connects you with the development equivalent of a personal trainer (http://x-team.com/unleash)