Use bleeding edge technology to build a modern infrastructure laying the foundation of a next-generation energy supplier.
We are still a small team. This means you will need to wear many hats in the beginning but it also means there are many interesting challenges ahead that you can specialise in if you like. Things we are working on include:
- Distributed IoT Platform: We aim to create a system with no single point of failure. Therefore we are building a state-of-the-art platform based on the learnings of Netflix, Twitter, and Google.
- Highly-Available Cloud-Connected IoT Device -- The gridBox: We brought the learnings from our cloud platform to the embedded world. Assuring that it runs the newest software we built our own operating system running containerized applications which can be updated at any time -- gridOS X.
- Data Centric Applications: Each gridBox produces plenty of data which needs to be stored, analyzed and visualized for our customers. We want to give our customers the best experience available by providing insights and visualizations of their energy consumption and production.
Your tasks are primarily:
- You will build new containerized applications for the gridBox, our IoT device, add new features to existing ones (mostly written in Go) and run them in the field on hundreds of devices
- You will help maintaining our gridBox OS by adding stability improvements, updating components and
- You will enhance and improve our release and deployment tooling for the gridBox built around a custom Kubernetes controller
- You will work on the backend services that process the data coming from the gridBoxes
How to apply
Go to https://gridx-jobs.personio.de/job/62843 and submit your application (if there are any questions send an email to j.hermanns (at) gridx.de)