Hiring Go developers to join our experienced team of engineers developing an incredible commerce platform. This is not a temporary job. Although we are based in California, USA, this is a remote position working from home/office & during your own timezone. Basic conversational English is enough to work with our team and you do not have to be fluent.
We do not commit to any frameworks and only use advanced and simple libraries as needed. Maintaining a great architecture, simplicity, and employing best coding practices is a top priority, therefore, you must be a long-term thinker when coding --please see skills and requirements.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
(1) Be passionate about Go and have solid experience in object oriented programming language
(3) Love to code and be a team player in a fast-paced development environment
(4) Be able to work and learn independently and be a problem solver
(5) Be able to work with existing code and architecture and maybe have some experience of working in larger projects.
(6) Employ skilled, efficient, and optimized coding practices and be a long-term thinker
About the company
Cyza aims to revolutionize the local service commerce as the largest addressable market on earth! Through very innovative technologies, superb UX, and great applications we have solved many of the challenges and inefficiencies facing the service industry. Uber was able to revolutionize the taxi industry and the on-demand customer experience for booking and paying for transportation. Similarly, Cyza's mobile and web platform aims to revolutionize all other service sectors and dramatically improve the customer experience and efficiencies through its innovative marketplace and software solutions! are you ready to change commerce with us?!!
How to apply
Please email a basic resume that describes your current and past jobs including any major freelance work, education/training to: JOBS@CYZA.COM *If not mentioned in your resume, tell us where are you from (city and country of residence).
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.