What you’ll do:
- Continuously lead and develop the Go Stack Team of 10 engineers
- Evangelize best engineering practices
- Drive the architecture and codebase of all Golang related projects
- Be responsible for the further development and maintenance of our existing Demand Side Platform in Go in collaboration with our development team.
- Work closely with departments, such as HR, Product, BI, Frontend and Data Eng. teams
- Play a key role in the project cycle from the design to the technical implementation.
Who we are looking for:
- You have excellent practical knowledge of Go, and you are passionate about code quality.
- You know the purpose of CD and have experience with it at a bigger scale
- You have practical experience with a SQL database (preferably PostgreSQL), and NoSQL databases like Redis, Aerospike as well as messaging queues like Apache Kafka.
- As part of a development team, you take ownership of development and operations of a product and make sure it's working correctly and running efficiently.
- You believe in agile & lean values as well as Servant Leadership
- You are ambitious and enjoy working in an international and very innovative environment.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- You have managed a team before and have experience in growing and mentoring engineers
Why Why join us?
- As part of the travel audience team you work in a highly-motivated environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes. You have a lot of freedom to contribute your own ideas and to implement them. We offer you:
- “State-of-the-art” technologies
- Attractive further training opportunities
- An open, communicative and dynamic start-up culture
- Free access to the yoga and back therapy training courses at the nearby gym
- Subsidy toward the monthly travel pass
Who we are:
- travel audience is the first Demand Side Platform (DSP) worldwide specially developed for the travel industry. The company disposes of a high-quality Premium Publisher Network with wide coverage as well as direct access to real time bidding platforms. travel audience offers an online performance marketing platform to all providers of travel products of any kind.
- travel audience is a wholly owned subsidiary of Amadeus – a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.