We are looking for a Go developer to work on our Go client library and Terraform provider (which consumes this library). This is for a short term (est. 4-6 week) project, with the possibility of additional work in the future to maintain the library & provider.
- Experience with Go and RESTful APIs
- Experience either contributing to or using Terraform, similar configuration management tools
- Practical experience contributing to and navigating open-source projects on GitHub (the work will be in the open)
- Good written English (documentation, examples)
- An attitude for design-first, code-second.
Bonus points for:
- A strong body of open-source work
- Timezone aligning with the U.S or U.K (where our offices are)
- Hands-on experience with Terraform itself (contributing to providers, or writing plans)
- Experience with configuration management tools (Salt, Ansible, Chef, etc) and major cloud services is a plus.
How to apply
Send your resume & examples of related work to firstname.lastname@example.org