The Shell Agile Hub was created to revolutionize the way Shell designs, builds and launches digital products and services.
Forget the image of traditional, slow-moving, hierarchical corporate environments common within the sector. And instead, think agile, collaborative, cross-functional venture teams that explore new opportunities, solve real business problems and most importantly, ship products. We’re a crack team of business leaders, product designers, engineers and technology experts.
We have our own office, our own culture and the autonomy to combine innovative ideas and technology to make industry-leading products and services.
- Deliver high-quality, well-tested code
- Communicate with other teams and individuals to plan, coordinate and seek feedback
- Pitch in where needed as a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Must have legal authorization to work in the US on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in IT experience on application development, project delivery, and support.
- Strong knowledge and experience delivery using the Go language required.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience deploying production applications (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud).
- Rave about the benefits that CI/CD has given you in previous projects.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing highly scalable backend services.
- Knowledge when to use a non-relational instead of a traditional relational database.
- Solid background in Computer Science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms and deftness at object-oriented design and systems architecture.
- Comfortable working with Unix-like systems.
- Great communication skills.
- Links to online profiles you use such as Github, Twitter, etc.
- Description of your work history (whether as a resume, or LinkedIn profile).