An important international software vendor in the DMP / DSP and Adservers scene, is opening a permanent Golang Backend engineer role in Paris/France.
This vendor manages more than one Billion HTTP hits a day, and uses the latest Open Source products and BigData technologies.
You’ll joint the DMP (Data Management Platform) department, and will participate in :
● Interfaces, API, data collection and computational programming
● Backend "cloudification" and rewrite in Golang
● Implementation of tailor-made and high-performance algorithms optimizing use of CPU and RAM of the computational farm
● Design alongside the architecture team
● DMP Product’s evolution, definition of its priorities, validation with the QA team
● Production issues analysis and resolution
Technical environment :
● Programming languages: Golang mainly. some Perl and Python
● Databases: CouchBase, ElasticSearch, Hadoop
● Others: RabbitMQ, Kafka
● Cloud: Google Cloud Enterprise
● Versioning and CI: Git, gitlab, jenkins
Required Skills :
Passioniate with algorithms
Passioniate with business cases programming optimization.
Willingness to work with cutting edge technologies in the Open-Source and BigData ecosystems.
You have a good understanding of web technologies and their issues.
Ideally, you already have worked in a cloud environment such as Google Cloud Enterprise or AWS.
You have a good command of English. Basic French is ok.
Starting date : Asap
Location : Paris central /France
How to apply
if you are interested in discussing this role, why not dropping us an email to email@example.com