- MEAN Stack Web Developer - Disruptive technology
- Go or golang programming skills preferred
- Immediate start - Sydney CBD
An urgent need has arisen to engage the services of an experienced MEAN Web stack developer. You will be working on a brand new disruptive product reporting directly to the founder of the business. This company has full financial backing and is looking to aggressively grow in the next 12 months.
The emphasis of this assignment is the create the front end web components using Node.js. You will be developing the front end web application for a Data Market place product that is set to take the market by storm.
To be considered for this contract opportunity you must possess the following minimum experience:
- Mean Stack development - MongoDb, Express, AngularJS and NodeJS
- Go or golang programming skills are highly regarded
- Front End web application expertise is essential
- Expert coder that can move at speed to deliver quality results
- Previous experience working in a fast paced delivery environment preferred
- Immediately available and able to start within 24-48 hours
Our client is looking to move at speed to secure the right developer for this contract. Interviews will take place immediately and decisions will be made on the spot.
To be begin the application process please APPLY below or contact Stephane Maquet on 9236 4500 for additional information.
This position was brought to you be Genesis IT&T - Specialist provider of Open Source careers & contracts throughout Australia
How to apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org