This is chance to work on high throughput systems, building experience around transforming dynamic third party APIs to static Golang data structures.
Fresh8 has created software that instantly connects sport fans with personalised bets. Our marketing automation technology delivers rich messaging, a simpler user experience and increasing profitability to the sports betting industry. We've been using Golang in production for years and our entire stack is built from open source technology. Check us out on Github.
We need you to augment our data feed integration processes as we on-board new clients, undertaking important API integration work, troubleshooting and testing. We may also invite you to write an automated testing suite to further improve our automation.
Once familiar, you may work remotely for the majority of the time, or from the London or Bristol office if you prefer.
- Proven Golang skills and a good understanding of how API's work
- Competent working with XML and JSON
- Effective working across multiple projects of varying complexity
- Pick things up quickly, excellent troubleshooting skills, require little supervision
- Familiarity with PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Strong attention to testing, and you document properly
- Considering Golang contracts in London or Bristol such as: Go Developer | Golang Developer | Gopher | Back End Developer | Golang Software Engineer | Go Software Engineer | etc.
We'll help you get up to speed on our technology mix
Golang | microservices | Prometheus | PostgreSQL | Redis | distributed systems | Kanban | TDD | and more...
Pay and terms
- c.£300 - £400 per day, negotiable
- Start date: asap
- Three months anticipated duration (up to end of March)
- Optionally; remote, after one to two weeks at the London or Bristol office
techfolk is working on behalf of Fresh8 Gaming.
Fresh8 Gaming's success to date speaks for itself. Our Engineering team has grown to 15 strong across offices in Bristol and London. Since 2014, we have landed a series of awards including Services Rising Star at EGR B2B Awards last year and have recently landed a new injection of funding to continue our rapid growth.
Our platform generates dynamic and personalised adverts on behalf of gaming operators and publishers and our clients include BetStars, BetVictor, Coral, Ladbrokes, Sky Bet, The Telegraph and William Hill.
Location: remote | or Farringdon | or central Bristol, by Temple Meads
How to apply
Even if your CV isn't ready, please talk with Vittoria at techfolk to find out more: 0117 318 2447 | email@example.com | @we_are_techfolk Please note: This job is optionally remote but you must already hold the necessary permits to work in the UK. RECRUITERS: Fresh8 Gaming has selected techfolk as our recruitment partner and cold calling is not welcomed