• Participate in the development of Microservices, API, and backend services.
• Take part in the design, development, and testing of various products.
• Solve problems during development, testing, and provide technical support for products.
• Study suitable algorithms and operating mechanisms.
• Write technical documentation for products.
• Bachelor’s Degree majored in Computer Science or Engineering who can program.
• Experience with Golang or strong programming background with other languages.
• Show good habits such as documentation and proficiency in file compilation.
• Developing on Linux is preferable, OSX is the next best.
• Master the data structure and algorithm technique, be proficient in network programming, and be familiar with network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, and P2P.
• Think clearly, work well in a team, take the initiative, and seek continuous improvement.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.