- Participate in the development of Microservices, API, and backend services.
- Take part in the design, development, and testing of various products.
- Solve problems during development, testing, and provide technical support for products.
- Study suitable algorithms and operating mechanisms.
- Write technical documentation for products.
- Bachelors Degree majored in Computer Science or Engineering who can program.
- Experience with Golang or strong programming background with other languages.
- Show good habits such as documentation and proficiency in file compilation.
- Developing on Linux is preferable, OSX is the next best.
- Master the data structure and algorithm technique, be proficient in network programming and be familiar with network protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, and P2P.
- Think clearly, work well in a team, take the initiative, and seek continuous improvement.
Feel free to send through your CV to email@example.com or @Haynorris on Telegram if interested!
How to apply
@Haynorris on Telegram if interested.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.