Jexia is hiring Gophers that are ready to work on the next best thing in development and wants to become a kickass Foosball players. So, what are we (and hopefully you) working on? We are developing a development ecosystem (BaaS + more) which developers can use to quickly build and prototype web & mobile applications and assist them even further (disclosed but happy to tell you more). As a Software Developer at Jexia you will lead the way in solving problems in high-performance, distributed computing. And which developer doesn’t love solving problems! And imagine you will be solving problems for millions of developers worldwide by creating Jexia! Jexia’s principles are giving, sharing and helping each other. We organize and host meetups and would love for our devs to be evangelists and speakers at meetups. Opportunity to go to meetups or conferences will be provided. But having fun and pride in your work comes first!
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science or prior engineering experience
- You have strong experience with Go or fluency with a similar language (Java, C, C++, etc) and would love to learn go!
- Experience with Microservice architectures and/or distributed computing
- Be decent in Foosball or want to learn it
- You experience with databases (relational / non relational)
- You’ve built APIs or SDKs that other engineers love using
- You love open-source
What will it get you
- Complex problems to solve! We have alot!
- Chance to work on privately owned architecture (no Amazon AWS etc)
- Build an amazing platform that will help fellow Developers!
- Decent salary based on your skills and experience
- The chance to be an evangelist in Jexia’s field of business
- The possibility to learn and work with Golang (Google Go)
- Chance to travel between Brazil and The Netherlands
- In house positions!
- No recruiters please. We are building something truly cool and unique)
How to apply
Interested? Please send your resume / github to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.