Based in vibrant Sydney CBD, Australiance assists Australian and International B2B and B2C companies in the Recruitment of their best Talent.
This role is based in Sydney, Australia. The company does offer sponsorship for overseas candidates and relocation expenses will be covered in full.
Our client is a Marketing Automation Software company that provides a simple solution used by thousands of businesses around the world to acquire new leads, send personalised messages and automate repetitive tasks. They’re well-established in Australia and the United States and they’re looking to expand further.
Their systems deal with millions of marketing automation events across numerous servers every day. They are based on Node.js and several database technologies to deal with all of the data they work with every day.
Their product integrates a variety of web APIs, a modular architecture and a stable platform used by thousands of customers. Most used languages are Node.js, Golang and Elixer. The features used to keep the software in the cloud are from Rackspace, AWS and Google.
The company is looking for experienced Senior Golang Engineers to work on their large marketing automation software to make it grow, improve and scale.
- Understand the system architecture of the company and its ambitions.
- Discuss, document and implement new features in the system.
- Improve the architecture of the system.
- Work on the existing code and improve the system architecture.
- Make sure the system is strong and easy to maintain.
- Be a mentor to junior developers.
- Be a contributor to the company’s developer community.
- Proven significant contributions in previous engineering teams.
- Highly experienced in Golang - You must have GO!
- Bonus points: experience on APIs, systems architecture, AWS/Google Cloud & big data.
Benefits - what’s in it for you!
- International team.
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible hours & generous paid time off.
- Awesome set up: select your own computer, monitor, sit/stand desk, comfy chair & anything else you need to do your best work.
- Fast career growth, never stop learning & be promoted from within as the company scales.
How to apply
Please, send your resume via email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.