PaulCamper is not only Germany’s first and largest community for sharing campers and mobile homes, it's also the nation’s most authentic and most successful. We love freedom and adventure, and our goal is to offer as many people as possible the opportunity to experience the joy of travelling.
As a venture-capital-backed company, we're looking for an experienced Senior-level software developer to help our growing team in building out our market leading carrier.
Your Travel Experience
- You have proven experience as a professional Software Engineer with a strong understanding of data structures and algorithms as well as proficient knowledge of design patterns.
- You are familiar with Postgresql, Git and RESTful APIs and bring the ability to argue about the above from a high level with an analytical and structured approach to solve issues and have a strong proficiency in developing automated unit and integration tests.
- You bring experience in doing peer reviews inside teams and the ability to communicate both in written and spoken English - other languages are a plus.
- You will lead the backend team in alignment with the overall company culture and business goals.
- You will be responsible for shaping the design and development of our backend infrastructure.
- You will bring a strong “Think out of the box”-mentality to lift our technology stack to the next level.
Your Base Camp
- You will be a part of a professional and highly motivated team, which brings experience in building (global) marketplaces and travel industry leaders.
- You will find a bossless and informal organizational structure with an open culture across both tech and business teams.
- You will work in a sprint-based agile development team and will participate in the full cycle including release/sprint planning, feature design, story definition, daily stand-ups, development, testing, code review, and pushing increment to the production systems.
How to apply
Please, send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or contact me on skype: iras535