We are developing CrossPoint (crosspointapp.com), written in Golang, that requires integrations with many popular IoT devices and communication with mobile front ends. We are looking for an experienced client/server programmer to take on areas of core technology.
- Senior level
- Some expertise in Go, with a background in C#, C++, C, Java or other statically typed high performance languages
- Experience with iOS mobile hugely beneficial
- Leadership skills in technical design and review along with product and project management
- Experience shipping and maintaining large and demanding applications
- Must be located in time zones of the Americas or Europe
- Work with a remote team of developers across the world, meeting 2-3 times a week on voice calls and communicating each day on Slack
- Work in existing codebase, with the primary aim of adding or improving features to meet the product goals
- Improve mobile GPS tracking capabilities
- Integrate and maintain Internet of Things services
This is a contract remote-only position. Part time and full time options.
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.