NodePrime is bringing visibility, flexibility and performance to datacenter infrastructure. We have built a vendor agnostic solution for aggregating, analyzing and automating machines and the data they generate at scale. Our product was built through the direct input of our customers. Our early adopters include some of the world's largest Cloud, SaaS, Financial Services, OEM's and Telecommunications companies. Our team is comprised of Data Scientists, Frontend and Backend Engineers and our folks hail from companies like Palantir, Dell and Cisco.
NodePrime’s next generation of data center infrastructure analysis requires a massive data pipeline extending from the probing millions of devices to processing machine learning algorithms. We’re looking for engineers that will help develop our pivotal components to survive the harshest networks, operate on the smallest of micro-controllers, and scale over enormous data centers.
If you are excited about Go / Golang, this is an opportunity to work with this language full-time. If you haven't used Go but come from low-level languages like C/C++, we'll help you learn Go!
- Develop, test, and deploy various distributed systems in Go
- Find better approaches to hard problems related to service discovery, big data storage & processing, and software adaptability to fragmented hardware platforms
- Work with data scientists and front-end developers to create APIs accessing streams of server telemetry & inventory data
Necessary Skills & Experiences
- Past development experience building systems-level software in Go or C/C++
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Familiarity with time series, key-value, relational, and document databases (bonus: experience developing database internals)
- Excellent communication skills, initiative, and teamwork
- Bonus: You want to attend GopherCon and Go meetups
What NodePrime Offers
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation package
- Casual dress and flexible environment
- Catered lunches & two dinners per week
- Health, dental, vision for all employees and eligible dependents
How to apply
Apply at www.nodeprime.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.