- Write scalable and maintainable production code.
- Keep up with latest back-end trends.
- Integrate with other teams throughout the company to help develop solutions
Three or more years of experience building software systems.
Solid programming on Go.
Good understanding of databases, RDBMS as well as NoSQL. CouchDB or MongoDB experience would be a plus.
Familiarity with Linux. Should feel at home when using a terminal. Good web and networking knowledge(HTTP, REST, RPC).
Understanding of coding best practices, git, CI and testing(TDD, BDD etc). DevOps tools and best practices will be a plus, we run Docker on AWS.
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of blockchain technologies, Hyperledger Fabric (preffered) or the Ethereum codebase and EVM. Working experience with cryptographic protocols strongly preferred.
- Architecture and development of scalable production systems.
- Any distributed systems or big data knowledge is a plus.
- Experience managing development teams.