Triggit is growing and is looking for someone who is both very technical and has experience in managing people in a project oriented setting. We are looking for someone who has experience moving projects to completion and has proven that they can do it. The perfect person loves working with bleeding edge technology, communicating and enjoys helping build products in a team based environment.
Why you'll love coming into work every day:
- Help build a new product and lead it to completion
- Spends approximately 70% programming and 30% managing a team
- Working with talented, smart, focused and driven teammates
- Lead a small team to create solutions to challenging problems
- Create and be apart of a culture that promotes pragmatism, openness and simplicity
- 2 years + of leading a team of highly skilled engineers to accomplish goals in an Agile manner
- 5-7 of programming experience
- Must have experience with various web APIs
- Experience in Golang with proven contributions to the Golang open source community
- Experience working with technical teams and their needs
- Has experience seeing a project from start to completion
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances and manage expectations
- We never stop innovating.
- We value YOU. Your health, your family, your time.
- We're a heads down kind of organization. We work hard so we can play hard.
- Wicked Smart people work here. We push boundaries and are always driving forward.
- We trust our people and empower them to grow and succeed.
How to apply
Apply at: http://triggit.com/careers/
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.