We are building a new Internet of Things service, written in Golang, that requires integrations with many popular IoT devices. We are looking for an experienced client/server programmer to help us build integrations and implement core systems.
This position requires a developer that is able to take ownership over the product, solve problems with minimal assistance and the abilities to excel in communication and production of high quality work. For these reasons we are considering mid to senior level candidates with excellent English skills.
- Mid to Senior level
- Experience shipping and maintaining large and demanding applications
- Experience in Go is ideal, but skills in C#, C++, C, Java or other statically typed high performance languages may transfer well
- Excellent debugging, design and testing skills.
- Experience with oAuth, IoT preferable
- Research external cloud APIs
- Integrate 3rd Party IoT platforms
- Work with IoT devices to build out features
- Design and Implement various back end features, services or product components
- Work with a remote team of developers across the world, meeting 2-3 times a week on voice calls and communicating each day on Slack
Full or part time, full preferable. Long term, starts immediately.
How to apply
Please contact us at ardentblue.com.