Some startups build their success on groundbreaking ideas, targeting new markets with a revolutionary idea.
Not this one.
They’ve started their fintech business on a concept that should have existed a long time ago. Frankly, it’s hard to see a future where their product isn’t a success.
A simple idea, delivered with careful execution.
They’re now looking to make a key hire to facilitate their next 12 months of growth; a Lead Backend Engineer.
As they're early stage & have huge backing, this is the perfect time to join & reap the rewards.
What Kind Of Experience Are They Looking For?
They are encouraging those who work with strong-typed languages like Go, Java, Elixir, Haskell, C++ or Python to apply.
The core of their platform build uses:
- Golang / Go
The company are open to those who are already working as a Lead, or a Senior / Principal Developer looking to make the step up.
They really want someone who naturally adopts a “customers first” mentality. That means someone who is constantly striving to improve customer experience & always holding that as the number one priority.
Why This Might Be The Right Move For You
- They are offering a generous amount of shares in their business to those who join
- They have already raised substantial funding, including backing from one of the most prestigious seed accelerators in the world.
- They offer their employees a meaningful say in the direction of the business, both externally & internally.
Salary & Benefits
- They're offering up to £100,000.
- Generous Share Offerings
- Unlimited holiday (with a minimum in place)
- Your choice of equipment
How to apply
If you’d be interested in hearing some more details about the positions, please send an email (ideally with a CV) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.