Luckabox, a venture backed KickStart and VentureKick alum, is a last mile digital forwarder that provides “hands off delivery” solutions to retailers removing the need for them to engage day to day. With over 30 customers including IKEA, Valora and Menu Casa, a Migros group subsidiary, the Winterthur-based startup delivers a robust dashboard emphasising insights and analytics to help optimise last mile delivery for retailers. Having placed 30th on the last Top 100 Swiss Startups, Luckabox boasts an impressive network of 50+ professional carriers ranging from local bike couriers to mid and larger-sized express operators and taxi providers with coverage throughout all of Switzerland the startup enables an additional sales channel to establish and newly incorporated carriers.
As Lead Software Engineer, you will play a critical role in shaping the technical vision of our platform, as well as in executing it along with the rest of the development team. You will be responsible to ensure LuckaBox technology remains on the technical cutting edge to meet today’s and tomorrow’s last mile logistics expectations for retailers and carriers.
The role entails
- Writing code along the other developers in Go/Golang.
- Owning features all the way to production
- Being comfortable working in an agile setup & Scrum with remote resources
- Collaboratively building a strategic vision of the technical and technological enablers required by Luckabox to realise it vision and support its growing customer base.
- Ensuring the efficient execution of those technical components through the extension of existing and creation of new microservices on Google Cloud (GKE)
- At least 3 years of experience writing production-quality code
- At least 5 years of experience making important architectural and technical design decisions on Cloud based platforms (SaaS)
- Experience with professional services tied to enterprise software (analytics, custom development, technical selling)
- Ability to navigate challenging, interdisciplinary technological requirements
- Ideally experience hiring and mentoring a technology team
- Ability to understand product challenges while staying firmly in the technical role
- You must be an English speaker to manage our international team.
Bonus If You Have
- Experience building logistics technologies
- Multilingual (German, French, Italian, and beyond)
- Previously worked in a startup environment
- The ground floor of new and exciting product
- International and diverse work atmosphere
- Be a part of a rapidly growing ventured back startup expanding into new products & technologies
- Competitive salary
How to apply
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.