Interchain is a 20-person company which works on core blockchain technology. We’re headquartered in Berlin, Germany, but our team stretches from New York, NY to Ulyanovsk, Russia. We keep in touch through Github, Slack, and Zoom, and meet in person periodically (when COVID permits). All in all, the software we develop secures billions of dollars in value across many different systems, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We strive to build world-class software while having plenty of laughs along the way.
- Writing excellent documentation that looks good, contains clear and relevant information, and enables other engineers to build incredible blockchain applications
- Building proofs-of-concepts and demos, to help prospective users understand how powerful Cosmos can be
- Contributing to library strategy for the whole Cosmos ecosystem: You’ll need to anticipate upcoming challenges and solicit user feedback from the biggest and most important projects in the ecosystem, making sure they’re well-served as users.
There are no hard requirements on previous experience, but we’re looking for candidates who ideally have:
- Experience building and owning client libraries. You’ve written reusable libraries and SDKs that are used and beloved by other engineers across many companies and projects. You’re able to navigate the full lifecycle of software development, and you know when it’s time to refactor and time to ship.
- Great communication skills. You speak and write with clarity, and have a high degree of empathy and patience. You are comfortable working with people across company lines and can collaborate with strangers over the internet.
- Enthusiasm for mentorship. The Cosmos ecosystem is growing fast, and we expect our senior engineers to help mentor and grow the more junior members of the team.
Not sure if you're a fit? Please feel free to apply anyways, and we'll take it from there.
Interchain GmbH believes that great people come from a broad range of backgrounds, and that the diversity of our team is one of our strengths. Discrimination has no place at Interchain GmbH and we do not discriminate on the bases of race, color, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, religion, disability, or sexual orientation. We are committed to fighting bias and discrimination in our workplace and in our communities.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.