What you will do:
- Work alongside cross-functional counterparts including designers and backend on new features
- Come up with creative, outside-the-box solutions for complex problems
- Actively participate in writing unit tests, improving quality, and performing code reviews
- Seek out new technology and design patterns in collaboration with your counterparts; propose and drive changes with the customers in mind.
- Build scalable and resilient APIs that our customers and partners can depend on
- Write clean, simple, well-tested code that is easy to understand and maintain.
- Provide technical leadership, coaching, and mentorship to other developers.
What you will bring:
- Go expertise is a must
- You can break apart large projects into small incremental steps and can extract the minimum viable product out of an ambitious idea.
- You have experience designing and building features and systems for scale and resiliency.
- A creative mind to apply the above technology in cutting edge and innovative ways
- A strong drive to solve real customer problems
- Fun and energy to an innovative team in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with messaging or streaming solutions
- You have experience developing publicly versioned APIs, as well as experience and opinions about API types like Rest and GraphQL and formats like JSON API.
How to apply
Applicants must be U.S. based. Send resume to: email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.