Aludio is an Altpoint Ventures backed start-up based in central London (currently just off Tottenham Court Road). We’re looking for smart, friendly backend engineers to help us build out a new marketplace app for a vastly underserved market. We’re a small team so you’ll be able to work on a broad range of things right from the start and you’ll have a big say in how our systems are architected and run.
You’ll be helping to build our platform from the ground up. As such you’ll be wearing many different hats. You could be working on:
- Collaborating with mobile engineers to define the APIs which power our apps
- Getting us set up on AWS and automating the infrastructure using Terraform
- Writing new services that drive the features for our platform.
Our tech stack:
We’re still at the very beginning of our journey so we’re still figuring out exactly what our tech stack will look like. That said, here’s some things we’ve worked with in the past that we really like:
- Go (golang)
- Cassandra / MySQL
We’d love to hear from you if the following apply:
- You want to help build out not just a product, but a company
- You’re keen to learn new technologies and make the most of existing ones
- You can take a pragmatic approach to technical debt
- You have experience working on SOA or microservices based platforms
- You have some experience working in a strongly typed language (Go, Java, C).
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience writing and supporting backend services
How to apply
Please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.