Are you an experienced Go engineer looking for a challenge where you can directly reap the rewards of building something from the ground up?
I’m working alongside a newly established (and already well-funded) London startup who plan to overhaul an area of finance that has needed modernisation for some time.
The founders of the business have a hugely successful track-record of building, scaling and selling startups, having sold their previous company to a very well known global financial entity.
Put simply, they’re looking for someone with:
- Experience writing scalable software using Go / Golang
- Good knowledge of cloud technologies – they use AWS, but GCP experience will work too.
- An ability to build stable and secure architecture for software
- A desire to take ownership over software, whilst enjoying full autonomy to build in your own way.
Why might you like to join this company?
- They’re offering equity to those who join at the early stages of their journey
- They’re offering a platform for you and an engineering team to build from the ground up – it’s truly greenfield work
- They’re not intending to go into hyperscale, they are aiming to grow at a sustainable rate and take care of their employees.
- Unlimited Holiday Allowance
- Flexibility on Bank Holidays, with a view to respect all from different religions and background where applicable
- Equity on joining
How to apply
If this sounds like the sort of job you'd like to hear more about, please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be in touch for an informal chat.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.