BridgeView IT is seeking a Senior Go Lang Developer for one of our best clients. This position is located in the DTC and will be a 6+ month contract (possible contract to hire). However, remote flexibility will be considered for a top performer. Contractor benefits are available for this position which includes national plan options for medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as a matching 401K plan.
About the Job
- Responsible for design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical products and systems.
- Performs engineering design evaluations.
- May develop a range of products. Recommends alterations to development and design to improve quality of products and/or procedures.
- May require a bachelor's degree in engineering and at least 6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
- Bachelor degree in Computer programming or computer science.
- 1-3 years production Golang experience
- 7+ years backend/middle tier development experience
- Experience with writing unit tests
- Experience working within an Agile SDLC process
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Technical documentation skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Having a devops mentality is a PLUS.
BridgeView IT is a technology placement firm assisting a national network of clients identify and hire the highest-caliber IT professionals. Our management and senior recruiting specialists have successfully supported the IT marketplace for over a decade, and we have grown into a world class organization, with operations in major U.S. markets.
BridgeView IT is an equal opportunity employer. To proactively receive new job alerts from BridgeView IT, sign up at http://bridgeviewit.com/jobalerts.
How to apply
send resume to Tyler@bridgeviewIT.com