Programmers at fast-growth companies love our products because we enable users to review code faster.
- Create open-source code that gets used by thousands of programmers daily
- Build your own reputation at a meritocratic environment
- Show off as a member of the open-source community
- Work with a small but growing team where you have tons of early impact
- Health benefits
- Catered lunch
- Pets welcome
Cash and equity compensation commensurate with experience.
- Have a lot of experience with open source
- Have knowledge of how to scale large web apps and distributed systems
- Got super excited about containerization before your friends
- Proactive about improving and building your stack
- Comfortable with startup environment
How to apply
Simply send your resume and a list of past (preferably open source) projects that you want to showcase to: email@example.com . Will send you a message and chat about the company if there is a fit!
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.