Ansaro applies machine learning to data our customers already collect, but have never tapped before, allowing them to identify subtle patterns and reduce biases in hiring. Companies end up with hires who stay longer and perform better, and job applicants get a fairer shot.
Our core values are honesty, respect, and continuous learning. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We love to teach each other about our different passions - at lunch, you’re equally likely to find us discussing neural networks, cognitive psychology, or organizational behavior. We founded Ansaro in early 2017 and we’re currently a team of four. We’ve raised VC financing from Silicon Valley Data Capital and GSV Acceleration, and our pilot clients include a number of Fortune 500 companies.
In addition to large equity grants for early employees, we offer full medical, dental, and vision insurance.
If the following description sound likes you, please reach out to us!
- Can help customers understand complex data and machine learning-based recommendations
- Enjoy building APIs and integrations with other large SaaS vendors with modern tools like Go, Postgres, GraphQL, and gRPC
- Can translate often-nebulous customer requirements into practical solutions, without much oversight
- Care deeply about performance, security, and API design
- Have a high bar for quality of code and site reliability
- Can work on-site at our San Francisco office
- Are excited to be an early employee of a seed-stage startup
How to apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention We Love Go