What will you actually do?
As Platform Engineer you are working on our platform, which powers a seamless, real-time 2-way sync solution. You will implement complex new features, improve the robustness and scalability of our platform and work on analysis and monitoring tools. In cooperation with dashboard engineers, you are working on the dashboard/platform interface and API’s.
What are your qualities?
You are good at both working independently and taking responsibility. Besides, you are a clear communicator, a resourceful problem-solver and an algorithmic thinker. What else will you bring to the table?
- You are proficient in Go or at least one other language (C/C++, Java...).
- You have an excellent understanding of distributed systems, databases, currency and I/O.
- You are good at building quality codes with automated tests.
- You are familiar with Git(Hub).
- You have experience using Haskell or other functional programming languages (a plus).
What do we offer?
We offer you to work on an exciting product in a fast-moving, challenging start-up environment. We invest in fun and relaxation at work (ping-pong table, darts, monthly massages and outside lunches in the heart of Ghent). We provide you with all the tools to properly do your job (laptop, flexible office hours, a lot of responsibility and a competitive salary).
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com