AirMap is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with with commercial Go experience shipping RESTful APIs and scalable cloud applications. This is an opportunity for hands-on technical leadership. We have multiple openings for mid- and senior- level engineers.
AirMap is the world’s leading airspace services platform for unmanned aircraft. Developed by experts in technology, aviation, and policy, AirMap’s family of APIs and SDKs are used across the globe to enable safe and efficient unmanned flight.
In this role, you will:
- Design, build, test, and maintain scalable APIs, services, and systems within the AirMap Platform, primarily in Go.
- Participate in all aspects of the product lifecycle, from ideation to design to specification to release.
- Debug issues on all parts of the stack and improve our automated testing practices.
- Communicate closely with a small, nimble, cross-functional team.
- Maintain a holistic view of our platform, identifying sensible, simple, and elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Continually work to improve our engineering standards, processes, and tooling.
- Own projects end-to-end as an individual contributor while collaborating with the wider team on key architectural decisions.
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.