The Platform Integration team’s mission is to help the teams and power users who rely on our platform to integrate 1Password into their workflows. The team wears many hats, among which are developing the 1Password command-line tool and SCIM bridge. These are two of the mechanisms by which teams and individuals can make 1Password integrate with the tools and processes they need every day.
What you might do
- Write a lot of Go code. All of our projects are written in Go, with some TypeScript mixed in.
- Implement new features in the command-line tool.
- Create integrations with additional directory services for the SCIM bridge.
- Build, document and maintain customer deployment strategies including Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform.
- Create and maintain automated test strategies to help minimize bugs.
- Work with various directory service products (Okta, etc…) to understand what our customers are using and how they tie into 1Password.
- Help new and existing users integrate our tools into their workflows.
What you already have
- A passion for automation and integrations.
- Familiarity with command-line conventions of modern Unix-like platforms, and common tools used on those.
- Experience with deployment of web services on cloud platform providers.
- Excitement for the unknown, always ready to learn something new.
- A penchant for clean, idiomatic code that’s easy to read.
- An understanding of the networking that goes into building a web service.
- Admiration for team effort. Solo Ninjas, Jedis, and Rockstars need not apply: We work together.
What you might (or might not) have
- Experience with containerized deployments.
- Experience with directory services either from a programmatic stand point or from an administration angle.
- Knowledge of cryptography concepts.
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.