Principal Backend Engineer - you'll be working with Go, but this position will suit those with Java, Rust or C++ experience, in the absence of commercial Go experience.
Paying up to £95,000 dependent upon experience.
The company offices are based in Soho, London - they also take a healthy approach to home-working.
London is filled with startups; there are so many in fact, it can sometimes be difficult to distinguish the good from the bad. This company & its product line make it very easy to see why they're a head above the rest; they're building a set of tooling that maximizes & enhances the user experience of edge networking. They really are a top-tier startup.
They're looking for an experienced Senior or Principal Backend Engineer - you'll be working with ultra new technologies & wrestle with some interesting tech challenges. The position will require that you get involved with hands on development, architectural design & also mentorship of the more junior developers in the team.
- Large scale cloud architecture
- Distributed networks
- Scalable & high-availability software
Why Do People Join This Company?
- It's a great chance to get involved with a software build at the very early stages - they're currently a tight-knit team of 10 (set to double over the next 6 months).
- The edge computing domain is set to boom over the next 2/3 years. This is a great chance to get involved at the early stages.
- The option for experienced engineers to work remotely is a big attraction.
If you're interested in having a preliminary conversation about any of these vacancies, please apply to the advert & I'll be in touch for an informal chat.
How to apply
Send a CV across to Iain Brook - email@example.com