We’re looking for a few passionate engineers to join the small team in our Mumbai & Pune office leading a complete re-architecture of our flagship product. Help transform our RMM platform into a reliable, scalable, modern architecture that supports long term growth and reduces operational and support costs by taking it from legacy, proprietary stack implementation to a micro services architecture utilizing best-of-breed technologies. If you enjoy learning new technologies and applying them in a practical application, you’ll find a ton of opportunity here.
- Ensure that the re-architecture of our RMM product implements the design objectives outlined by the Chief Architect by implementing POCs and code examples, and working alongside the Boston and Mumbai development teams on product development efforts.
- Coordinate making design and technology decisions for one or more parts of the product, and complete POCs and proposal presentations to gain buy-in for an approach.
- Work with colleagues on the implementation team to provide clarity and ensure progress towards goals.
- Be a senior technical resource to the development team, to help the team to adopt new languages and architecture concepts
- Be a role model for good coding practice and enforce the same through activities like design reviews, code reviews, and the application of appropriate tools to aid conformance.
- Collaborate with Engineering management to deliver high-quality features on time.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent related field
- 7-14 years hands-on product development experience.
- Experience with the following: Open Stack technologies Java/Golang, RESTful/SOAP/Any other web services, Design Patterns, micro services, Data Structure & Algorithm, CI&CD, Unit Testing & Agile
- Experience making technical decisions, and long enough tenure to have observed the outcome of the decision.
- Successful track record of leading small (3-5 person) teams.
- Should have done 2-3 Design Patterns.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication.
How to apply
Interested kindly share resume to Saine.Ghosal@careernet.co.in