Fraugster is a German-Israeli payment security company with the goal of eliminating fraud and increasing our customers’ profits. Over the last two years we’ve invented an artificial intelligence technology that combines human-like accuracy with machine scalability. This ability lets us foresee fraudulent attacks before they actually happen and gives us a distinct competitive advantage over every other player in the payment security space.
We’re already working with some of the most well-known payment and e-commerce companies in the world. Notable clients include companies like Visa, among others. Fraugster is backed by top tier investors and is currently managing billions of Euros for our clients.
As our Product Manager you will work on how we further develop our product and ensure a smooth workflow by prioritizing tasks and projects for our engineering team. To do that you will interact directly with all teams in the R&D organization as well as on the business side and will report directly to the CTO. Among your responsibilities will be:
- Taking ownership of the product roadmap, manage the product backlog and define requirements for new features
- Compare apples to oranges on a daily basis to prioritize between different buckets of tasks (scalability, optimization, accuracy, UX, data handling, etc.)
- Capture client-side requirements for improved UX or new features, rooted in a deep understanding of how online payments work
Skills & Requirements:
- 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably as a technical product manager
- 2+ years of experience in the online payments sector, preferably in a B2B company
- Extensive familiarity with big-data/ML/AI products
- Experience with agile methodology and project management, preferably in a startup environment
- Fraud/risk management or cybersecurity experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, especially verbal communication
- Business fluent in spoken and written English
- Bachelor degree preferred
What we offer:
- Join a fast growing team with plenty of room to leave your mark
- The opportunity to strongly impact company strategy and growth
- Fun, creative and focused teams committed to learning and problem-solving through collaboration
- Competitive remuneration (salary + shares)
- Office located in the heart of Berlin
How to apply
We are looking forward to receiving your application! email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.