£25,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
What will you be doing?
You will be joining a fast-moving development team working on the backend of a cutting-edge web application for one of the largest telecoms companies in the world.
We are delivering multiple releases every day and working with some pretty exciting technologies alongside fully employing the use of Agile methodologies across the whole business.
What we're looking for
- Python or Go development experience (or similar/related languages)
- Team worker
- Problem solver
- Ability and desire to learn
- Some knowledge of non-relational (NoSQL) databases (we use MongoDB, Redis, InfluxDB)
- Understanding of the web application stack
- Experience working with development team tools (e.g. continuous integration systems (we use Jenkins) and version control systems (we use Git)
We offer great benefits including:
- Enhanced company pension
- Fun monthly team socials (Beach BBQs, Laser Tag, Film screenings, Rugby trips and more)
- End of summer company festival – Headstock
- Headtalks – Monthly internal technical conference
- Fresh fruit
- Fresh ground coffee
- Corporate gym membership rates
- Child care vouchers
- Salary sacrifice bike scheme
The closing date for this role is 31st March 2018. We recruit on a rolling basis and fill our vacancies as soon as we find people who fit our culture and meet the skills requirements. This means that whilst we have a closing date on all of our roles, we may offer the role to someone before the end date, so we recommend that you apply as soon as possible.
How to apply
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.