We are looking for a Python Software Developer (m/f)
Note: The position is full-time and based in our Berlin office, therefore if you are outside of Berlin you must be prepared to relocate for this role.
Adspert was founded in Berlin in 2010 and our innovative technology launched just one year later. Based on trading systems, Adspert automatically organizes and optimizes online advertising. Bertelsmann Digital Media Investment and the Bell Group's support Adspert as strategic partners and investors.
Today, around 20 Adspert employees are hard at work in the heart of Berlin, passionately Implementing the vision of developing bid management of the future.
- Bachelor’s in computer science or a discipline with computer science share or equivalent practical experience.
- Very good English language skills, German language skills are a bonus.
- Experience in the development of Web applications and RESTful APIs are a plus.
- Experience with relational databases (ideally PostgreSQL).
- You feel at home in the Linux environment.
- Have had contact with a cloud-based infrastructure (for example, AWS EC2).
- Significant understanding of version control, automated testing and deployment processes.
- You are excited about analyzing problems and the development of appropriate solutions.
- You are an EU national.
- Development of our optimization engine for online advertising (Python, Go, SQL).
- Improvement of our applications for efficient synchronization of large data sets with the APIs of advertising platforms like Google AdWords and Microsoft BingAds.
- Further automation of our deployment and monitoring processes for applications and infrastructure (AWS EC2, Ansible, Nagios, Graphite).
How to apply
How to apply Have we sparked your interest? Apply now! Send your application including your salary expectation as well as the possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.