At CollabraLink, we’re committed to providing federal clients with simple and intuitive solutions that increase efficiency and enhance citizen engagement. Using advanced technology, rigorous processes and trusted guidance, we’re making government more interactive, productive and secure. Our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
CollabraLink is seeking a Quality Engineer - Senior to join our Engineering team. This position is at our HQ in McLean, VA. Your project mission is to enhance a modern MVP application that standardizes the IT Governance for system development process, which greatly reduces the burden on federal employees and creates cost savings. Your efforts will promote data sharing across the agency to help bridge the gap between customers, business owners, and leadership.
Quality Engineer you will:
- Implement only valuable tests and avoid testing for testing’s sake
- Ability to apply test design techniques to both automated and manual testing
- Test and troubleshoot new features from a multitude of dimensions: systems integration, GUI, Compatibility, User Acceptance Testing, functionality, database, regression, performance, and security
- Build, maintain and improve test artifacts
- Assess happy path and edge case scenarios
- Identify high risk areas of the application that are frequently used, mission-critical, and/or unstable
- Generate or collect representative, quality test data
- Coach Full Stack Engineers to write code that it is testable
- Produce test cases that execute consistently and infrequently generate false positive or false negative results
- Work with an Agile team to define and review Acceptance Criteria
- Provide valuable requirements analysis feedback, ensuring they provide effective input into Engineering activities
- You thrive in a team setting working towards a common goal
- You are comfortable using diverse platforms and tools
- You have a passion for automation, endlessly rooting out manual efforts
- You reduce risk to the application, which isn’t always about writing tests
- You have energy for learning new things and love to stay on top of technology trends
- You live by the following: Ownership, Empathy, Openness, and Better Every Day
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline
- 5+ years related experience
- Experience with: Cypress, Golang
- Ability to obtain a security clearance with the federal government
- Per Federal Contract, US Citizenship is required
- Experience with the following: Docker, Postgres, React, TypeScript, AWS (S3, Lambda, Fargate, SSM, SES, ECR), Okta, LaunchDarkly, Swagger, GraphQL, CircleCI, Flyway, Terraform, Git is preferred
We actively practice the philosophy that empowered employees make successful teams. That’s why we strive to put employees in positions where they can grow, both personally and professionally. CollabraLink offers a full suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, matching 401K, paid time off, tuition reimbursement plans and much more.
CollabraLink is a fast-growing CMMI-DEV Maturity Level 3, Small Business professional services firm. Founded in 2003, CollabraLink has long established ourselves as a value-add partner assisting our customers in solving their most difficult problems. We bring expertise across a wide variety of IT and Mission Support services driving significant results for our customers.
CollabraLink is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
How to apply
Apply Directly on our website here: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=COLLABRALINK&cws=37&rid=1266
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.