We provide a working environment for everyone to contribute in their best way to build new features (green field) and help us make our current codebase more robust and maintainable (brown field). We work on empowering people so we don't have a full-time product manager due to our culture. As a full member of the Backend team, you will:
- Build new features, bring new ideas, to a great DevOps platform to build a bridge between Devs’ & Ops & tools.
- Develop in Go/Golang
- Test your own code: we believe you are the best person to do it !
- Review your peers, as well as they review your code, ensuring best practices and knowledge sharing
- Share some good times once every trimester at our headquarters in Paris to work all together on our strategy, roadmap, next features, … etc.
- Define your own goals, agenda and priorities
- Share your ideas and knowledge with others and be listened to, on every topic regarding the company, not only code.
- A passionate software engineer (most important !)
- With several years of experience crafting software (it is better)
- Having a broad experience in back-end development, HTTP and APIs
- Some experience with Go (preferably)
- Knowledge of distributed systems and simplicity, familiar with the UNIX philosophy, database such as MySQL, swagger…
- A big +: you understand DevOps methodology or have worked as a DevOps
- You are a great team player
- Have remote work experience (even if you can work in Paris office if you want to…)
- You have enough English skills to work remote with people across Europe
- No interest in managing others! Contribute, share and manage yourself is enough
If you can support us in getting things shipped, that you code well first time and in a timely manner - all the while maintaining a good communication (with great gif game), you will be truly welcomed!
- Broad knowledge on HTTP and APIs
- Keeping up to date with best practises and new technologies within Backend
- Good knowledge of git and Github (PR’s, issues, rebasing, cherry-picking etc)
- Ability to find the best GIFs and emoji for all situations
- Full English proficiency
- Full Remote proficiency
- Slack, Trello, Hangout full proficiency (no emails...it’s so 20th century !)
Nice to have:
- UNIX Philosophy, database such as MySQL, swagger,...
- E2E testing
- Experience with CI/CD tools
- More than English
Our recruitment process are the following 3 steps:
- Interview with Sara, Sophie or Kader from HR
- Tech test reviewed by the team
- Team Hangout meeting
Feel free to send us: Your CV, LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and a link to your public repositories (share your best work with us!)
How to apply
Feel free to send us: Your CV, LinkedIn profile to email@example.com and a link to your public repositories (share your best work with us!) Our recruitment process are the following 3 steps: Interview with Sophie or Kader from HR Tech test reviewed by the team Team Hangout meeting
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.