Would you describe yourself as someone who has a passion for renewable energy, who is looking to be surrounded by a team of passionate engineers, working closely towards the same cause?
I’m looking to hire a London based software engineer who is keen to use his powers for good. This opportunity will allow you to use cutting-edge technology to keep up with the fast pace of the ever-changing industry and add flexibility.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining high quality, scalable microservices on a nationwide scale, which will make you a critical part of the dynamic team. You will need to be adaptable with your coding skills for quick problem solving the evolving needs of the market.
• 3-5 years’ experience with Go.
• AWS and cloud native technologies.
• Familiarity with Gitlab and CI/CD.
• Knowledge of Cassandra storage.
Why should you apply?
• Flexible working options and enhanced parental leave
• The opportunity to make a real impact on climate change
• Amazing learning and development opportunities
• You will work with a company who is committed to your well being
How to apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.