If you love databases, distributed systems, and Go, this might be a great match.
We are looking for smart, dedicated, and experienced Back-End engineers to join vChain and help us build our industry leading Open Source immutable Database (already trending on Guthub, https://github.com/codenotary/immudb). Most of the code is written in Go, so if you write exemplary code and know Golang inside out, with at least 5 years of daily coding experience, you’ll feel like home. That said, you will be surrounded by experienced gophers that are keen to work with you.
vChain is the Open Source leader for immutable trust solutions such as immudb (www.immudb.io) and CodeNotary (www.codenotary.io).
We process tens of millions of transactions every month and are growing fast to new markets and use cases.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or EE
- 7+ years of professional experience in developing at a startup
- Expert level programming skills in Golang (5+ years daily coding experience)
- Experience in developing databases or key-value Stores (e. g. Reddis, MongoDB, Dgraph)
- Experience developing API driven architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
- Excellence knowledge of cloud orchestration systems and solutions
- Outstanding knowledge of Linux and container solutions
- Great team skills
The position is fully remote within Europe.
Curious? Visit our website!
How to apply
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.