Senior Golang Developer
LOCATION: REMOTE (within Europe)
If you love databases, distributed systems, and Go this might be a great match.
We are looking for smart, dedicated and experienced Back-End engineers to join vChain and help us build an Open Source immutable Database (https://github.com/codenotary/immudb). Most of the code is written in Go, so if you write exemplary code and know Golang inside out, you’ll feel like home. That said, you will be surrounded by experienced gophers that are keen to work with you.
vChain is the well-funded startup behind CodeNotary, the leading Open Source trust solution which delivers authenticity and provenance for digital objects. CodeNotary today already processes over 10 million code and container authentications every single month.
• Master's degree in Computer Science or EE
• 7+ years of professional experience in developing at a startup
• Expert level programming skills in Golang (5+ years daily coding experience)
• Experience in developing databases or key-value Stores (e. g. Reddis, MongoDB, Dgraph)
• Experience developing API driven architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
• Great team skills
How to apply
Send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please let us know so that we can keep the jobs all about Go.