Spiral Scout is a growing, full-service digital agency located in San Francisco and Belarus that focuses on design, development and marketing services for clients around the United States. Our main development offices are in Minsk and Brest, Belarus. Our software team is only as strong as the people we hire and train. We are looking for people who are problem solvers, honest communicators, high integrity, hard workers, fun to be around, intelligent, and successful in everyday life to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Back-End Developer (Go, PHP, Java) to work on a global e-commerce project that involves splitting up their legacy API into consistent microservices.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of developing back-end services using Go and/or PHP, Java;
- Experience in DDD;
- Experience with the microservice approach;
- Knowledge of relational databases (SQL);
- Knowledge of queue pipelines;
- Knowledge of oAuth and SSO approaches;
- Experience working with ORM engines;
- English level Intermediate +
What's in it for you?
- Work with senior engineers;
- A unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client;
- Business trips to New York;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Flexible work hours and work from home occasionally;
- Competetive salary/bonus;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
How to apply
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org