About Navigate Tech
Navigate Tech, an incubator of disruptive commercial products, a subsidiary of Navigate Group, is seeking innovative and self-motivated individuals that are passionate about creatively applying their technical prowess.
Navigate Tech espouses a results-oriented work environment where both commuters and telecommuters alike collaborate on planning, implementing, reviewing and releasing commercial products iteratively. Solutions typically range from mobile and web applications to SaaS platforms to physical products or any mix thereof. All of our products use continuous integration to fail fast and automate release cycles to maintain a predictable cadence during development and expedite hand-off after launch. We value and embrace DevOps.
As a back-end Software Engineer you will advise, document, implement and test configurable, observable and measurable software solutions collaborated on with Cloud Engineers and front-end Software Engineers.
- You have a love of Golang (and know how to use it)
- You have experience designing, implementing, and testing an Oauth RESTful HTTP/1.1 API
- You are well versed in network and application security
- You have some familiarity with Enterprise Integration Patterns
- Bonus points: you have some experience with HTTP/2
- Bonus points: you have an M.A. in Computer Science or a related field
- You are passionate about technology and love keeping up with the latest tech trends
- You have a love of start-ups and you’re not afraid to take chances and try new things
- You embrace failure
How to apply
Send your resume to Kristen at firstname.lastname@example.org