If you have ever developed a database or key/value store, if you know Linux inside out, and if you are a Go wizard, then we need to talk.
We are looking for smart, dedicated, and experienced Back-End engineers to join vChain and help us build an Open Source immutable Database (visit GitHub project: https://github.com/codenotary/immudb).
Most of the code is written in Go, so if you write exemplary code and know Golang inside out, you’ll feel like home. That said, you will be surrounded by experienced gophers that are keen to work with you.
vChain is the Open Source leader for tamperproof ledger solutions such as immudb. We process tens of millions of transactions every month and are growing fast to new markets and use cases.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or EE
- 7+ years of professional experience in developing at a startup
- Expert level programming skills in Golang (5+ years daily coding experience)
- Experience in developing databases or key-value Stores (e. g. Reddis, MongoDB, Dgraph)
- Experience developing API driven architectures (e.g. REST, gRPC)
- Experience in systems-level, or OS kernel programming
- Outstanding knowledge of Linux and container solutions
- Excellence knowledge of cloud orchestration systems and solutions
- Great team skills
Please note that your Linux and Go skills will be tested in coding tasks with shared screen.
Sounds like the perfect job for you?
For more information visit https://www.codenotary.io/job-position/senior-golang-engineer/
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.