We are an ambitious team. That means you can have a lot of responsibility in the beginning. But it also means that there are many interesting challenges you can specialize in. One of the exciting topics on which we work is:
- Distributed IoT Platform: We aim to create a system with no single point of failure. Therefore we are building a state-of-the-art platform
- Highly-Available Cloud-Connected IoT Device: We brought the learnings from our cloud platform to the embedded world. Aiming to create a device that can be updated at any time. Assuring that it runs the latestnewest software we built our own operating system running containers for the gridBox - gridOS X.
- Data Centric Applications: Each gridBox produces plenty of data which needs to be stored, analyzed and visualized for our customers. We want to give our customers the best experience possible by providing insights and visualizations of their energy consumption and production.
Your responsibilities in detaill
- Show the world how to change to a renewable and decentralized energy system
- You are responsible for the backend services that power the gridX platform
- You will support our Backend team by building new, innovative features that enrich the gridX platform
- You build products that people love
- You have experience with Web Technologies (JSON, REST, HTTP, RPC)
- You have experience with relational databases (we use Postgres)
- You are proficient in at least one modern backend language (e.g. Go, Python, Java; we primarily use Go)
- You are comfortable using version control systems (git, GitHub)
- You know software development best practices
- You like to be challenged and work with high-performing co-workers
- Bonus points: You have experience using Linux systems
- Bonus points: You have a record of open source contributions
- Bonus points: You have experience with container technology
How to apply
Apply at https://gridx-jobs.personio.de/job/62771. If you have questions feel free to reach out to j.hermanns (at) gridx.ai
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.