Antuit.ai is the leader in AI-powered SaaS solutions for Merchandising and Planning. We have the industry’s first solution portfolio – powered by Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning – that can help you digitally transform your Forecasting, Assortment, Pricing, and Personalization solutions. World-class retailers and consumer goods manufacturers leverage antuit.ai solutions, at scale, to drive outsized business results globally with higher sales, margin and sell-through.
Antuit.ai’s executives, comprised of industry leaders from McKinsey, Accenture, IBM, and SAS, and our team of Ph.Ds., data scientists, technologists, and domain experts, are passionate about delivering real value to our clients. Antuit.ai is funded by Goldman Sachs and Zodius Capital.
Antuit.ai is interested in hiring a senior backend developer to work on Antuit Enterprise SaaS solutions. The successful candidate should have a solid background in developing microservices using Go and Python for deployment in Kubernetes environments. Experience with GraphQL gateways is a must. Experience with multiple API design styles such as gRPC, GraphQL and REST. Experience with SQL RDBMS like MariaDB and No-SQL data stores such as Redis. S/he should have experience in working in Agile based projects and should be able to work in a fast paced and result oriented environment.
Responsibilities includes, but are not limited to the following:
• Backend development using Go and/or Python
• Low level design of the APIs and microservices to be built.
• Write tests for the APIs built.
• Get his/her code reviewed with their leads.
• Give demos to the QA team and resolve all bugs reported.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ experience in IT
• Excellent knowledge of microservice architectures in the Kubernetes environment.
• Deep experience with both Go and Python
• Solid experience with GraphQL
• Experience with multiple alternative microservice design styles such as gRPC and REST.
• Good knowledge of SQL, Linux.
• Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
• Experience in developing cloud applications preferred.
• Experience developing SaaS products preferred.
• Experience working on agile projects and understanding of agile concepts
• Experience using Atlassian products like Jira is preferred
• Ability to work and achieve stretch goals in a very innovative and fast paced environment.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical communications
• Strong inter-personal skills and a desire to work collaboratively
Information Security Responsibilities
• Understand and adhere to Information Security policies, guidelines and procedure, practice them for protection of organizational data and Information System.
• Take part in Information Security training and act accordingly while handling information.
• Report all suspected security and policy breach to Infosec team or appropriate authority (CISO).
Antuit.ai is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, gender identity, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status under local, state, or federal law.
How to apply
Send resume to email@example.com
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.