Does Betway sports app sounds familiar to you? We are the development house behind their software and we are currently seeking a self-driven and motivated Senior Software Developer to join our team in Barcelona!
As part of Derivco Sports, you will be involved in all stages of the software development life cycle, from the initial idea to getting it up and running live. Turning thought into action will get another meaning since you will be the go-to-person and push the team’s agenda into other crowds.
To enjoy this role, you should consider yourself as an attentive representative, whilst ensuring that the core functions are maintained together with your team, the Product Owners and the Lead Architect.
• Performing coding assignment.
• New feature development.
• Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality.
• Creating and implementing design plans.
• Analyzing code segments regularly.
• Maintaining and ensuring the stability of our legacy systems.
• Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments.
• Maintaining Azure devops operations.
What you need to succeed:
• Several years of experience in development of various complex systems.
• Solid understanding of the full Software Development Life Cycle.
• Current experience in Go, C# or Java.
• Experience with Linux, Agile methodologies and work processes (scrum, Kanban).
• Experience with RabbitMQ, Kafka would be a plus
• A knowledge of Elastic, Splunk, InfluxDB, Graphite, Grafana would be a plus
• A good understanding of PostgreSQL, Redis, Memcached would be a plus
• Experience with Ansible, Puppet, Chef would be a plus
• Previous Experience with Docker, Azure, AWS would be a plus
At Derivco Sports we believe that having a healthy work-life balance is important for your wellbeing. So we offer a range of benefits to help suit your needs:
• A defined contribution pension scheme
• Company’s Life Assurance
• Discretionary Company bonus linked to performance
• Referral bonus
• Private Healthcare
• Free lunches to a value of €9.00 per day
• A Wellness Amount of €45.00 per month to be used for any wellness activities such as gym membership
• 25 days annual leave, increasing for each complete year until a maximum of 30 days is reached
• Entertainment budget of €120 per person per annum
• Assigned training budget per teams per annum
• Possibility to choose your desired work equipment
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Social events (currently online)
How to apply
Please send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does this job really require Go skills? If not, please report it and we will take a look.