- Migrate the platform to a microservice architecture (Go, Kubernetes, Docker)
- Develop REST API for internal and external services
- Optimize services at the core of our system
- Refactor existing kernel modules
- Improve system resiliency
- Automate the deployment of application components
- Actively interact with the site reliability engineering team
- Work according to agile and scrum principles.
- Extensive experience developing web applications in a Linux environment and creating high-load systems
- Confident knowledge of Linux systems
- Mastery of the Go programming language
- At least an intermediate level of English, sufficient for communication with foreign colleagues.
- Experience with the technologies in our stack: MySQL, ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, Redis
- Basic knowledge of DNS, TCP / IP protocols.
- Broad familiarity with modern databases, queues, balancers, logging, and monitoring solutions
- At least 3 years experience working in a team environment.
- The ability to decompose and adequately assess tasks as well as manage customer expectations.
- Knowledge of programming patterns and the ability to apply them.
- Ability to profile and optimize code.
- Ability to write test code and perform unit tests.
- Desire to solve non-standard engineering tasks and make the world around you better and easier
- A diploma from NSU \ NSTU or equivalent
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum.
- Advanced English.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience integrating with external API services.
- Experience with REST API design and development
- Stars on github and contributions to open source projects.
- Multilingual international company with Russian, Dutch, Spanish and Indian offices.
- Informal atmosphere within the team
- Competitive wage in USD, determined as a result of the interview.
- Office in the city center.
- Flexible schedule and performance assessments
- Partial support for developers to participate in conferences.
- Opportunity to practice English with a native speaker
- Foosball table.
- Private kitchen with all the usual appliances: fridge, microwave, waffle iron, mixer, coffee machine, toaster
- Team lunch on Fridays at the expense of the company
- Extra monitor monitor
- We offer relocation support for new employees in the amount of half a monthly salary
- All responses go directly to the team leader, so if you have questions, please ask; curiosity is welcome.
- Telephone introduction with the team leader
- If there is mutual interest expect an invitation to interview in the office with our key technical specialists.
- Finally a short interview with the head of the development department
Our public activities:
Workshop on writing microservices on Go: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ndWw1udpsA
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com